1. 🔍 Need help getting your students and families set up for sharing our stories and features? Click here.
2. 📝 Empower your students to document their experiences during this important time in history. Go to our “My History” hub we’ve created just for them (and you!).
3. 🎨 Explore the engaging and exciting learning journeys we’ve added to our digital articles. We’ve put new creative activities right into all of this month’s feature articles so your students will find them easily. Here’s our favorite from this issue.
4. 👪 Share this informative letter for families and caregivers. It’s packed with ideas for using DynaMath.
5. 💻 Build a respectful, engaged online community with your students. We’ve created these tips and skills sheets to help you and your students participate in remote learning:
6. 🗓️ Use our special remote-learning edition of “Problem of the Day.” We’ve tailored our popular calendar of daily math activities for students to use at home with their families. Click here.
7. 📖 Share skills sheets that can be used to work on multiple articles and skills from our evergreen library. Need blank coordinate grids, number lines, or fraction circles? A printable protractor? Click here.
8. 📕 Encourage students to take a deep dive into their individual interests with our themed article sets. They can also get additional math practice with our skills sets.
9. 🎮 Make math practice fun with our exciting games.
10. 📚Send your students on daily reading quests to turbo-charge their independent learning.
✉️ Get in touch! We’re standing by to hear how we can help and support you:
Help with your subscription: [email protected] or 1-800-SCHOLASTIC